| Logging on to the Tripoli Website
- Members log in using their full 5 digit Tripoli membership number (including leading zeros, if any).
- Click the box 'Remember Login' to simplify future visits when using the same device.
- When logging in for the first time, use the Reset Password button on the Login page to establish a new password. An e-mail with instructions will be sent to the membership e-mail address on file.
- Passwords must contain a combination of alpha characters and numbers, must be at least 7 characters in length, and cannot be reused.
- If you no longer have access to the e-mail address on your Tripoli membership record, please contact Info -at- Tripoli.org to have your e-mail address updated.
- Important Note: If your account is locked after multiple failed attempts, you must wait at least 10 minutes before attempting to reset your password.
|Using the Tripoli Member Forum
If you have issues or questions related to the Tripoli web site, please visit the Helpdesk on the member's forum, or contact bvb -at- tripoli.org for technical assistance.